Werkstudent – Junior Developer
Elixir has built its own iPaaS (ElixirSync) to serve and lead a very unique market. Our platform aligns systems and processes in the area of CRM and marketing automation. We focus on large companies that on one hand run SAP as back-end, but at the same time want to use the coolest software in the market for their commercial departments (HubSpot, Marketo, Showpad,…).
Doing so, we serve customers all over the world from your offices in Brussels, Cologne and Münich.
What you can expect:
As a Junior Developer at Elixir, you will work on many exciting projects. You can expect to gain a lot of experience and new skills. As the company grows with its employees, we will invest in you becoming better and better at your job.
As a Junior developer, you will join our Product Development Team to further extend the ElixirSync platform. This is our own cloud based IPaaS that connects all data and processes across CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms.
You will be first introduced to the platform, and we’ll gradually count on your input as to make the platform even better. You will be working on the most modern cloud environments, serving top-customers and reporting directly to our Product Development Manager.
The ideal candidate has:
We don't expect you to be an expert on anything. What you'll need to do, we will teach you on the spot. What we'll be looking into:
- Eagerness to acquire new skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or a related field.
- First experience in development
- Knowledge in java coding
Why choose Elixir?
- We are a small company where you receive a lot of responsibilities
- We are HubSpot Elite Partner - the highest partner tier possible
- We have great projects for customers from all over the world
- We offer you a bunch of learning opportunities: on the job, online, offline and from your colleagues during our regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- We have flexible working hours with possibility to work occasionally from home
- If this first experience is a success, we will offer you a permanent contract
- We organize each year a company trip abroad, like to Alicante or Nice
- We are an international team of very nice colleagues who will immediately make you feel at home
Do you fit this profile? We'd like to hear from you!
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com or use the form on the side to apply for this position.
See you soon!