Werkstudent - Junior CRM Consultant - Munich
Do you have an interest for new technologies and for sales enablement, online marketing, e-commerce or customer relationship management?
Then we might have the right position for you!
Who are we?
Elixir Solutions is an innovative player in the domain of sales and marketing. We provide solutions for customer journey alignment between different departments in organizations. Together with our customers from all around the world, we search innovative solutions for concrete business issues and help them in their digital transformation process.
As a CRM consultant you have an important role to play for our customers. You will help our clients in their digital transformation projects around sales enablement, marketing automation, e-commerce and customer relationship management. You will then work closely with the project manager and the developers to implement the project.
Your daily tasks will be diverse but you can expect:
- Collect, identify and analyse the business requirements.
- Analyse the current system of your customer (e.g. API,….)
- Advise the client in the expression of his needs.
- Support the customer during the testing phase
- Write technical specifications/documentation if needed
- Assist to technical meetings with the client if required
Junior CRM Consultant - Your profile:
- You are studying a degree in computer science or Economics / Business administration with a strong interest in digital technologies.
- Native or fluent in German and English
- A team player with cross-functional collaboration skills who can adapt to a changing market and organisational needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a dynamic and high-pressure environment
Why choose Elixir?
- You will join a new office having great ambitions, you will then quickly receive responsibilities.
- We have great projects for customers from all over the world
- We work with different top-notch technologies like SAP, HubSpot, Marketo and Magento
- We are HubSpot Elite Partner - the highest partner tier possible
- We offer you a bunch of learning opportunities: on the job, online, offline and from your colleagues during our regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- We have flexible working hours with possibility to work occasionally from home
- We organize each year a company trip abroad, like to Alicante or Nice
- We are an international team of very nice colleagues who will immediately make you feel at home
- We are looking for long term collaboration, so if this first experience is a success, we will offer you a permanent contract
- As a student trainee, you will work for us 16-20 hours a week, with flexible working hours. During the semester break, up to 38.5 hours per week are possible.
Do you fit this profile?
Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the side to apply for this position.
See you soon!