Senior CRM Consultant
Do you have experience and a high interest for new technologies and for sales enablement, online marketing, e-commerce or customer relationship management?
Then we might have the right position for you!
Who are we?
Elixir Solutions is an innovative player in the domain of sales and marketing. We provide solutions for customer journey alignment between different departments in organizations. Together with our customers from all around the world, we search for innovative solutions for concrete business issues and help them in their digital transformation process.
The Senior CRM Consultant at Elixir Solutions has an important role to play for our customers. You will help our clients in their digital transformation projects around sales enablement, marketing automation, e-commerce and customer relationship management. You will then work closely with the project manager and the developers to implement the project.
You cover the following tasks:
- Functional analysis of the project's requirements
- Create the aesthetic features
- Making interfaces
- Give support to developers, project managers and to the customer during the testing phase
- Write documentation if needed
- Support juniors on their projects
- You have a degree in computer science or Economics / Business administration with a strong interest in digital technologies
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Native or fluent in English and German
- A team player with cross-functional collaboration skills who can adapt to a changing market and organizational needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a dynamic and high-pressure environment
Why choose Elixir?
- You will join a growing company where you will receive plenty of opportunities.
We have great projects for customers from all over the world
We work with different top-notch technologies like SAP, HubSpot, Marketo and Magento
We are HubSpot Elite Partner - the highest partner tier possible
- We offer you a bunch of learning opportunities: on the job, online, offline and from your colleagues during our regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- We have flexible working hours with the possibility to work occasionally from home
- We organize each year a company trip abroad, like to Alicante or Nice
- We are an international team of very nice colleagues who will immediately make you feel at home
- A competitive salary including a company car
Do you fit this profile?
Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the side to apply for this position.
See you soon!