Senior CRM Consultant
Do you have experience and a high interest for new technologies and for sales enablement, online marketing, e-commerce or customer relationship management?
Then we might have the right position for you!
Who are we?
We are CRM and integration specialists. At Elixir we help companies re-imagine their business processes and systems, giving them a 360° view on their customers. We provide solutions for customer journey alignment between different departments in organizations. We focus on mid-sized & large companies that want to work with the coolest software in the market for their commercial departments (HubSpot), but at the same time require top-notch expertise to integrate this into their ERP backend systems. Doing so, we serve customers all over the world from our offices in Belgium, Germany and France.
The Senior CRM Consultant at Elixir Solutions has an important role to play for our customers. You will help our clients in their digital transformation projects around sales enablement, marketing automation, e-commerce and customer relationship management. You will then work closely with the project manager and the developers to implement the project.
You cover the following tasks:
- Functional analysis of the projects requirements
- Lead workshops with customers
- Translation of business requirements into a functional design that can be interpreted by the technical team
- Listen to the customer, capture and understand their needs and advise on business processes, solutions and possible optimizations
- Implement, configure and monitor the solutions based on the requirements
- Support users during the testing phase
- Demonstrate the developed solutions and train users in their new tools and processes
- Support users after go-live of the new solutions
- Write documentation if needed
- Support juniors on their projects
- You have a degree in computer science or Economics / Business administration with a strong interest in digital technologies
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have experience with a CRM tool, like Salesforce, HubSpot, MS Dynamics or other
- Native or fluent in English and French/Dutch
- A team player with cross-functional collaboration skills who can adapt to a changing market and organizational needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a dynamic and high-pressure environment
Why choose Elixir?
- We are a scale-up company that is growing fast with offices in three countries (Belgium, France & Germany)
- We have great customers across industries and from all over the world. We never stop discovering new challenges.
- We work with different top-notch technologies like HubSpot, SAP, Shopify & Prestashop
- We offer you a bunch of learning opportunities: on the job, online, offline during Elixir Academy & Training Days and from your colleagues during our regular Lunch & Learn sessions.
- We have a customer-centric company culture and want to offer a great customer experience, which makes our collaboration with our customers very nice and smooth.
- We have flexible working hours with possibility to work regularily from home
- We offer a permanent contract for you with attractive package with extra benefits:
- Company car
- Mobile phone (+ subscription)
- Daily meal allowance
- Hospital insurance
- Pension plan
- We foresee always fresh fruit and delicious coffee in the office
- We organise each year a company trip abroad, like to Alicante, Nice or Barcelona to strengthen the team cohesion.
- We have our main office at the Brussels Central station which makes us easy to reach and prevents you from losing too much time in the transport.
- We are an international team of very nice colleagues who will immediately make you feel at home.
Do you fit this profile?
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com or use the form on the side to apply for this position.
See you soon!