We're hiring a
Junior digital marketing specialist- Cologne
Are you studying Marketing and look for a student work to get a first professional experience in Cologne?
Do you have an interest for new technologies and for sales enablement, online marketing, e-commerce or customer relationship management?
Then we might have the right position for you!
Who are we?
Elixir Solutions is an innovative player in the domain of sales and marketing. We provide solutions for customer journey alignment between different departments in organizations. Together with our customers from all around the world, we search innovative solutions for concrete business issues and help them in their digital transformation process.
As an online marketing specialist, you be both involved in our internal marketing strategy and in projects with our customers to assist them in their digital transformation.
Marketing at Elixir Solutions
- Be responsible for generating leads through an inbound strategy and marketing automation including emails, landing pages, social media, ads and lead nurturing
- Research and write quality content, like blog posts, white papers and case studies adapted to the relevant personas
- Creation of multimedia assets such as infographics, SlideShares, reports, photos, videos and tools
- Enhance the usability of our website to realize the highest possible conversion and ensure our website tops the list on relevant keywords based on your SEO knowledge
Projects with our customers:
- Assist our customers in their digital transformation projects around online marketing and web development
- Support our customers to define their needs and help them find the best solution
- Work closely with our customers to provide marketing collaterals and content for sales enablement
The profile we are looking for:
- You are studying a degree in Marketing with profound interest in digital technologies
- Good working knowledge of German and English. Any other language is an asset.
- Experience with content marketing and managing content strategies
- Exposure to marketing automation solutions, (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo,…)
- Awareness of the latest trends in online marketing and social media
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work on multiple projects within a dynamic environment
Why choose Elixir?
- You will join a new office having great ambitions, you will then quickly receive responsibilities.
- We have great projects for customers from all over the world
- We are HubSpot Elite Partner - the highest partner tier possible
- We offer you a bunch of learning opportunities: on the job, online, offline and from your colleagues during our regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- We have flexible working hours with possibility to work occasionally from home
- We organize each year a company trip abroad, like to Alicante or Nice
- We are an international team of very nice colleagues who will immediately make you feel at home
- We are looking for long term partnerships, so if this first experience is a success, we will offer you a permanent contract
As a student trainee, you will work for us 16-20 hours a week, with flexible working hours. During the semester break, up to 38.5 hours per week are possible.
Do you fit this profile?
Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the side to apply for this position.
See you soon!