Junior Business Developer
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to pursue a sales career with an exciting and growing company? Do you get excited from building relationships, networking & reaching sales targets? Do you have an interest in customer relationship management?
Then we might have the right position for you!
Who are we?
Elixir Solutions is an innovative player in the domain of sales and marketing. We provide solutions for customer journey alignment between different departments in organizations. Together with our customers from all around the world, we search for innovative solutions for concrete business issues and help them in their digital transformation process.
As a Junior Business Developer at Elixir Solutions, you have an important role to play for our prospects and customers. You will be in charge of expanding the company’s activity to new clients, increasing sales in a B2B context. You’ll be the first touchpoint for new clients as you proactively reach out to prospects and follow-up with leads.
You cover the following tasks:
- You identify new market & digital trends and follow closely all information related to the industries we do business in.
- You research and qualify potential leads (in & outbound) coming from the marketing team or digital channels.
- You are responsible for customer acquisition, introducing prospective clients with all our services, understanding the clients’ needs.
- Develop and deliver sales pitches for potential new clients.
- Report the results to one of our Managing Directors.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in business management, economics, marketing, or communication.
- You have a first experience in solution selling, but this is not a must.
- You have strong social/communication skills.
- You work well autonomously and as part of a team
- You have a strong affinity with CRM, digital marketing, e-commerce, …
- You are speaking Dutch and French fluently. Being able to speak and/or write in German is considered a plus.
Why choose Elixir?
- You work in Brussels, the heart of Europe.
- We are HubSpot Elite Partner – the highest tier possible.
- We offer you a bunch of learning opportunities: on the job, online, offline and from your colleagues during our regular Lunch & Learn sessions.
- We have flexible hours with possibility to work occasionally from home.
- We organize each year a company trip abroad, like to Alicante or Nice.
- We are an international team of very nice colleagues who will immediately make you feel at home.
Do you fit this profile?
Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the side to apply for this position.
See you soon!