HubSpot Marketing Consultant
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? LET'S HEAR FROM OUR COLLEAGUE!
Who are we?
Elixir Solutions is an innovative player in the domain of sales and marketing. We provide solutions for customer journey alignment between different departments in organizations. We focus on mid-market and large companies that want to bring their commercial department to the next level. Together with our customers from all around the world, we search innovative solutions for concrete business issues and help them in their digital transformation process.
As a HubSpot marketing consultant, you will be involved in marketing projects with our customers to assist them in their digital transformation. You will closely work with the Elixir and customer team to achieve the best possible result.
Some of the tasks involve:
- Listen to the customer, capture and understand their needs in relation to online marketing and web development
- Advise on business processes, solutions and possible optimizations
- Participate in workshops with customers
- Set up and implement HubSpot and other tools based on the requirements
- Train users in their new tools and processes
- Support users after go-live of the new solutions
- Write documentation if needed
The profile we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master degree with profound interest in digital technologies
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience with HubSpot is a big plus
- Good working knowledge of English and Dutch. Any other language is an asset.
- Experience with content marketing and managing content strategies
- Exposure to CMS and web development
- Awareness of the latest trends in online marketing and social media
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work on multiple projects within a dynamic environment
Why choose Elixir?
- We are a HubSpot partner since 2015 and are one of the leading partners in Benelux
- We are a scale-up company that is growing fast with offices in three countries (Belgium, France & Germany)
- We have great customers across industries and from all over the world. We never stop discovering new challenges.
- We work with different top-notch technologies like HubSpot, Canva, Miro, Shopify & Prestashop
- We offer you a bunch of learning opportunities: on the job, online, offline during Elixir Academy & Training Days and from your colleagues during our regular Lunch & Learn sessions.
- We have a customer-centric company culture and want to offer a great customer experience, which makes our collaboration with our customers very nice and smooth.
- We have flexible working hours with possibility to work regularly from home
- We offer a permanent contract for you with attractive package with extra benefits:
- Company car or public transport refund
- Mobile phone (+ subscription)
- Daily meal allowance
- Hospital insurance
- Pension plan
- We foresee always fresh fruit and delicious coffee in the office
- We organise each year a company trip abroad, like to Alicante, Nice or Barcelona to strengthen the team cohesion.
- We have our main office at the Brussels Central station which makes us easy to reach and prevents you from losing too much time in the transport.
- We are an international team of very nice colleagues who will immediately make you feel at home.
Are you interested?
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com or use the form on the side to apply for this position.
See you soon!