Digital Support Engineer
Are you passionate about IT and dealing with customers at all levels? Do you have great communication skills and are you familiar with customer relationship management?
Then we would like to discuss your next career move! We are looking for a skilled Digital support engineer to join our team, so read further about the position.
Who are we?
Elixir Solutions is an advanced HubSpot implementation partner that helps companies re-imagine their business processes and systems, giving the organisation a 360° view on your customers. We don't just deploy HubSpot, we give our customers everything they need for doing the best job possible and making them smarter and stronger, no matter how complex.
As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our customers and resolving their issues in a timely and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently. You should be able to identify and troubleshoot technical issues quickly and effectively, and be able to provide clear instructions to customers on how to resolve their issues. You will also be responsible for any escalation and follow up.
The profile we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Business economics or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role
- Knowledge of CRM systems and integrations is a big plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Familiarity with customer support tools and ticketing systems is a plus
- Good working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
Why choose Elixir?
- We are a scale-up company that is growing fast with offices in three countries (Belgium, France & Germany)
- We have great customers across industries and from all over the world. We never stop discovering new challenges.
- We work with different top-notch technologies like HubSpot, SAP, Shopify & Prestashop
- We offer you a bunch of learning opportunities: on the job, online, offline and from your colleagues during our regular Lunch & Learn sessions.
- We have a customer-centric company culture and want to offer a great customer experience, which makes our collaboration with our customers very nice and smooth.
- We have flexible working hours with possibility to work occasionally from home
- We offer a permanent contract for you with attractive package with extra benefits:
- Mobile phone (+ subscription)
- Daily meal allowance
- Hospital insurance
- Pension plan
- We foresee always fresh fruit and delicious coffee in the office
- We organise each year a company trip abroad, like to Alicante or Nice to strengthen the team cohesion.
- We have our main office at the Brussels Central station which makes us easy to reach and prevents you from losing too much time in the transport.
- We are an international team of very nice colleagues who will immediately make you feel at home.
Do you fit this profile?
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com or use the form on the side to apply for this position.
See you soon!
Your elixir team!