CRM Project Manager
Are you passionate about customer relationship management and do you like to advise your clients on the best solution to handle their sales and marketing departments? Do you like to get the satisfaction to lead a project from the start to the end? We are looking for a CRM project manager to join our team, so read further about the position!
Elixir Solutions is a consulting company that strongly believes that our customers deserve the best marketing and sales automation tools in the market. We focus on mid-market and large companies that want to bring their commercial department to the next level. We help them in their implementation by giving them guidelines and helping them to overcome technical challenges.
As a project manager you will be fully responsible for your projects from the initial phase to the delivery and support after the project go live. You will lead the project and be the point of contact for the customers.
As a project manager you are responsible for the success of the project but you will also be a partner and advisor to your client throughout the whole project. As a CRM expert, you support them in their strategic choices by sharing your knowledge and experience.
As we are working for mid-market and large companies, we need to adapt our service and to offer a tailored solutions to their needs. We then need to always adapt our approach to answer to their specific needs. The project manager needs to be able to deliver projects in an organised and structured way, while still being able to think out of the box in case complex issues arise.
The profile we are looking for:
- 4 to 10 years of working experience on CRM projects (salesforce, HubSpot, SAP CRM C4C, MS Dynamics CRM, Zoho CRM, Sugar CRM,…)
- Experience with integrations is an asset.
- Good working knowledge of English and Dutch or French.
- A team player with cross-functional collaboration skills who can adapt to a changing market.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a dynamic and high-pressure environment.
Why choose Elixir?
- We are a small company but growing where you can work autonomously and quickly take more and more responsibilities.
- We have great projects for customers across industries and from all over the world. We never stop discovering new challenges.
- We work with different top-notch technologies like SAP, HubSpot, Marketo and Magento.
- We offer you a bunch of learning opportunities: on the job, online, offline and from your colleagues during our regular Lunch & Learn sessions.
- We have a customer-centric company culture and want to offer a great customer experience, which makes our collaboration with our customers very nice and smooth.
- We have flexible working hours with possibility to work occasionally from home
- We offer a permanent contract for you with competitive package including:
- Company car with fuel card
- Mobile phone (+ subscription)
- Daily meal allowance
- Hospital insurance
- Pension plan
- We foresee always fresh fruit and delicious coffee in the office
- We organize each year a company trip abroad, like to Alicante or Nice to strengthen the team cohesion.
- We have our main office at the Brussels Central station which makes us easy to reach and prevent from loosing too much time in the transports.
- We are an international team of very nice colleagues who will immediately make you feel at home.
Do you fit this profile?
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com or use the form on the side to apply for this position.
See you soon!